Before placing your order, please read through our terms and conditions. Your placement of an order shows your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in Pringle Property Partners, we will place a correction on Pringle Property Partners content area.
- Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Pringle Property Partners and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Pringle Property Partners. Pringle Property Partners does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
- Unacceptable orders
Pringle Property Partners reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
- Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Pringle Property Partners disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness;
- Pringle Property Partners, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
- If Pringle Property Partners becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Pringle Property Partners’s liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- In the case of services: to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Security information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order can only be viewed by members of Pringle Property Partners team with authorised access to that information.
- Stock availability
Pringle Property Partners will endeavour to supply all items and services publicised in the Pringle Property Partners Shop. Similarly, products will be removed from the Pringle Property Partners Shop as soon as Pringle Property Partners becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email or telephone.
All products with a limited sales period which are displayed in the Pringle Property Partners Shop will have the withdrawal date clearly shown.
However, where a product which does not have a specified sales period becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Pringle Property Partners has withdrawn that item from the Pringle Property Partners Shop, Pringle Property Partners will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. In this instance, you will be advised ASAP by email or telephone.
- Delivery standards
Pringle Property Partners will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all orders within 3-7 business days from receipt of order.
Please note, items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately where they are fulfilled from different locations or directly from an Pringle Property Partners supplier.
- Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied;
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
- Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
- Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, Pringle Property Partners will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, Pringle Property Partners will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
- Refund policy
All products sold by Pringle Property Partners must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it’s different from a sample shown
- it doesn’t do what we said it would do
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via Pringle Property Partners. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
For all Online Shop product, please return your item with your name, order confirmation number and the reason for your return within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Order number: 00001234
Faulty- not turning on.
- Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Pringle Property Partners will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the Federal Court of Australia
- Third party websites
The Pringle Property Partners Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Pringle Property Partners does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Pringle Property Partners provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
- Links to Pringle Property Partners website
If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first seek approval from Pringle Property Partners. To seek approval, please contact your account manager. If you don’t have one or are unsure, please email Pringle Property Partners’s brand team.
The following information will be required to assess your request:
- the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
- a brief description of your website
- the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Pringle Property Partners agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Pringle Property Partners as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Pringle Property Partners and provide a new description of your website.